Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre: One of the top-rated IVF Centre in Punjab, helping the childless couple to have a ray of hope of becoming parents. Our fertility clinic in Ludhiana did one research which pointed out that patients struggle to find the best fertility clinic for the treatment plan. Are you encountering the same situation?
Don’t worry! In this blog, we have collected certain tips which will help you understand properly ‘How you need to research for the fertility clinic?’
Finding the best fertility clinic
If we talk about the term best then it is a personal decision or we can say it is a subjective matter. There are chances that the clinic where you get relief from your friend does not get the best results. When you are looking for a fertility clinic, you need to make the final call only after consulting the doctor or you can say you need to do thorough research. When you are looking for the best fertility clinic, you should:
- Go to the clinic website
- Check the patient reviews or if possible, talk to them personally.
- Talk to the clinic representative on phone or visit the clinic personally
- Make sure to schedule your initial consultation with the doctor
Finding the best fertility doctor
Sometimes there is a scenario that the clinic is A1 but the doctors there are just for the namesake. When you look for a fertility doctor, you have to consider these questions to make the right choice:
- Is the doctor trained and experienced in this field? Make sure that you check whether the doctor is board-certified or not?
- Does the doctor provide the facility to ask questions through mail or phone? There should be convenience in the way they give the treatment.
- Does the doctor give proper time to ask questions?
- How long have they been giving the treatment to infertility patients? It’s obvious that someone with more years of expertise will have handled several cases.
- What kind of treatment cost plan do they provide?
- If any complication occurs, How do they manage the situation? Do they have all means to handle the case?
When it comes to choosing the best, you should not leave a single place for error. Discuss everything which comes to your mind.
Finding the fertility clinic with the best lab facilities
When you visit for the initial consultation, you should ask the fertility doctor about the following questions:
- Do you have an on-site lab? Or Do I need to get the test done from somewhere else?
- Which procedures are possible to be done at the clinic
- Do you have the lab setup of IVF, ICSI, IUI, and other fertility treatment?
- Are the fertility treatment procedures performed at the clinic or somewhere else?
- Do you provide the option of surrogacy or donor options?
- If I want to donate my embryos, do you have the necessary availability for the same?
- How do you decide how many embryos are to be transferred?
Make the final choice carefully!
These are some of the considerations which are vital to consider while looking for a fertility clinic. If you are looking for the best fertility clinic but having trouble, no need to worry. Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre is the right place for you to start your treatment plan.