Everyone loves children, but they are unable to conceive a baby naturally. This happens due to several factors, you may suffer from hormonal problems, blocked fallopian tubes, ovulation issues, and so on. Well, this is not only the problem of ladies, in fact, various ladies experience infertility problems due to male partners. If your male partner has low sperm count, then you will surely experience infertility problem.
In this condition, you may need to go with IVF treatment and for this, you have to visit the test tube baby center in Punjab so that you can get the check-up. Well, the proper check-up for every condition is too necessary, because this is the only way which will tell you about your fertility condition in detail.
Millions of couples ask us, is it possible to conceive a baby at 40 naturally or without IVF. Well, yes, you can conceive a baby at 40s if you are in good health and you are not obese.
Let’s try to understand the concept of getting pregnant at 40.
Chances of getting pregnant at 40 naturally
You may not know that women are born with a limited number of eggs and when they age their fertility declines. At the age of 40, they left with few eggs, which makes them unable to conceive a baby. A recent study collects data about fertility in women and their chances of getting pregnant at different stages of life. These are-:
- At the age of 30, there is a 20% chance of getting pregnant
- If you are at 40, then the chances of getting pregnant are only 5%
- and when you reached at 45 there is only a 1% chance of conception
Chances of getting pregnant at 40 with IVF
IVF treatment works with your eggs and your partner’s sperm cells. But if you are unable to produce healthy eggs then you can also go with donor eggs or sperm as well. With this procedure, you can conceive a baby without any complications at the age of 40. In this procedure, your specialist only collects the healthy eggs and sperm cell for fertilization. And fertilization is performed under the observation of doctors in a clinical lab, so that you can get the best results.
Natural ways to increase fertility
There are several ways to increase fertility in women and men. First of all, you need to understand why this happens, like the cause behind fertility issues. As several couples are unable to conceive due to certain health conditions as well as hormonal issues or obesity. So, you have to focus on the below-mentioned points if you are trying to conceive a baby at 40s.
- You have to make some lifestyle changes such as a healthy and good diet full of calcium, iron, protein, and fiber as well. This also includes a healthy weight, so you have to maintain a healthy weight and must practice certain types of exercises a day to maintain your weight according to BMI.
- Stop drinking alcohol and too much caffeine.
- Reduce stress with the help of yoga and meditation.