Planning to begin the IVF Journey?
Indeed! One of the most magical journeys where you need to take every step with caution. Right from the start to the end, the assistance of one of the best IVF doctor in Ludhiana is going to play a huge importance in making the situation better. In case you are worried about something right from the start, then be mindful of it and consult the doctor. The IVF journey includes a number of steps, and it aims towards boosting the success chances of conception. So, to have your own child, it’s essential that you take some important measures and then make the necessary changes to your treatment regime.
IVF phase: Step-by-step IVF process
When you consult the IVF doctor for the first time, know about the IVF cost in Punjab, and then wait for the pregnancy test results, in total, it takes 6 to 8 weeks for the journey to complete properly. Now, let’s have a brief understanding of the different stages of the IVF cycle.
IVF Phase 1: Initial face-to-face consultation with a doctor
You need to visit the doctor to know in detail how to plan the journey and get an overview of the IVF cycle. The doctor will also discuss in detail your health and other concerns to boost your success chances. Just make sure to discuss everything and even the IVF cost. On average, the IVF or test tube baby cost is around Rs 40,000. Depending on your condition, the overall cost can vary.
IVF Phase 2: Prepare yourself for the upcoming IVF stages
When you plan the IVF journey, it’s essential to seek all the necessary information and keep yourself properly informed. IVF treatment includes various stages of changes and development. Your doctor will recommend you get certain test for better clarity that includes:
- Blood test
- Uterine evaluation
- Testing for an infectious disease
- Male fertility testing and sperm analysis
Just make sure to take the necessary medications as told by the doctor for a period of 2 to 4 weeks.
IVF phase 3: Proper medication intake and regular monitoring
Initially, the COH process begins that includes two major parts:
- For two weeks, take prescribed medications that help to stimulate the ovaries and help in boosting the egg count. Being mindful of the same is essential. The aim of medications is to boost the count of healthy eggs.
- Side by side, get regular blood tests and ultrasounds to ensure there’s no issue. Vene if something is wrong, then required measures can be taken on time. The said state can make you go to the clinic/hospital at least 5 to 7 times.
IVF phase 4: Fertilization & embryo transfer
The fertility medications are prescribed for a period of 10 to 12 days. Then comes the different steps that aim towards boosting the overall success rate, and it includes:
- Egg retrieval
- Egg and sperm mixed – Fertilization, some cases might require ICSI due to male infertility
- Embryo transfer after 3 to 5 days (on the 5th day the embryo reaches the blastocyst stage)
- Check for pregnancy through blood tests after 14 days