Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre: Yesterday, I was reading an article about infertility, then I found there are so many couples who are suffering from infertility due to many factors. But they do not know what factors affect their fertility, then I realize that we have to write about IVF because this treatment option gives new hope to many infertile couples who are unable to enjoy parenthood.
There are several factors which are responsible for your fertility problems such as:
- Hormonal problems
- Ovulation problem
- Genetic reasons
- Low sperm counts
- Poor quality eggs and sperm
- Blocked Fallopian tubes
- An unidentified fertility problem
In all these situations, you need to visit our IVF centre in India, so that we can treat you well according to your problem.
Let’s see in what situations or cases do you need to get IVF treatment.
There are several conditions which can only be treated with the help of IVF procedure include-:
- If you are suffering from blocked Fallopian tubes, because through these tubes sperm travel to ovaries for the fertilization.
- If males have low sperm count and poor sperm motility, then they need to go through In-Vitro Fertilization.
- Women who have Endometriosis problem, strictly need IVF because it will cause so many problems in reproductive organs.
- In addition to this, ladies who are suffering a few ovulation disorders, which are responsible for low-quality eggs and also responsible for less number of eggs in your ovaries, which are not enough for fertilization.
- Moreover, if women are suffering from uterine fibroids. And people who have cancer and planning to go through cancer treatment, need IVF treatment.
IVF is known as In-Vitro fertilization, which is specially designed to treat fertility problems in both sexes. IVF process includes 4 steps such as-:
- Stimulation of ovaries
- Egg and sperm collection
- Embryo transfer.
These all the phases of IVF are explained below-:
Stimulation of Ovarian
This means your surgeon gives you medications in order to stimulate your ovaries so that you can produce healthy eggs which are essential for fertilization. This procedure is done 15 days before egg retrieval in order to produce healthy eggs.
Egg and sperm retrieval
Egg and sperm retrieval is done after the stimulation of the ovaries. Then egg and sperm are stored together in a tube for fertilization. This whole is done in the clinical lab for safety.
Then fertilization is done after the egg and sperm collection because thee both components are necessary for conception. And in this process embryos are developed from egg and sperm.
At last embryo transfer is performed, in which your surgeon transfers healthy embryos in the women uterus for conception.