Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre Ludhiana, India: Infertility is explained as the inability to have a baby even after the year of intercourse.
This condition occurs due to many reasons such as-:
- Blocked fallopian tubes in female
- Ovarian problems
- Low sperm count
- Poor sperm motility
- Genetic reasons
- Hormonal changes
In order to treat all the fertility conditions, you need to go through infertility treatments. And there are various types of infertility treatments available such as-:
All these treatments are useful to get rid of the above-mentioned problems, in which IVF is on the peak. In order to get IVF treatment, you need to visit the IVF centre in India, so that you can conceive a baby without any problem.
Now let’s have a look at IVF treatment.
IVF treatment has 5 phases such as-:
- Stimulation of ovaries-: In this phase, your surgeon will give you the stimulation medicines in order to stimulate your ovaries.
- Egg and sperm collection-: This is the second phase of IVF, in which your surgeon collects the eggs from women’s ovaries and sperm from the male partner.
- Fertilization-: Fertilization is then done in the clinical lab outside the body in order to develop healthy embryos.
- Monitoring-: then, your surgeon monitors the development of embryos. Whether they completely develop or not, and what is the condition of embryos.
- Embryo transfer-: After complete development of embryos, he will implant the embryos in the woman’s uterus, so that she can conceive a baby.
Why choose Sofat infertility hospital for IVF treatment?
Sofat infertility is well-known among infertile couples for the best treatment. Our doctors or surgeons are skilled and experienced in order to give you a new hope if you are struggling to have a baby. So, there is no need to worry about anything related to infertility because they will surely offer you the right treatment. In addition, there are several factors why you need to go through IVF at Sofat infertility hospital.
- Our infertility hospital has many experienced and trained fertility specialists who have years of experience in the field.
- We treat our patients with advanced technology and types of equipment.
- Our team of surgeons must offer a thorough diagnosis of your condition.
- Our treatment charges are affordable, which fits your budget.
- We have a counselor who supports and guides you and your partner during the IVF treatment.
- We are well-renowned among people because of successful results.