If you are trying to conceive for some time, but you are only getting a negative pregnancy test, then you are facing the issue of infertility. To improve your chances of conception, you need to visit the best test tube baby centre in Punjab. If you are looking for a fertility expert, then you should visit our IVF centre in Punjab.
What is IUI?
Intrauterine Insemination includes inserting the sperm directly into the uterus when ovulation is near. It helps to deal with fertility issues which are creating problems for you to conceive naturally. IUI is suggested to the couples when the male partner is diagnosed with:
- Low sperm count
- Poor sperm motility
- Hostile cervical mucus
Can anyone get IUI?
To undergo IUI, here are some of the must-haves to be followed:
- At least one open fallopian tube
- No active infections
- Enough motile sperm
The success rate of IUI is dependent on age and it is between 5% to 15% per cycle. Ideally, you can undergo only 3 to 6 cycles. Consult the fertility expert and get better information on what you need to do.
What is IVF?
IVF is the treatment in which egg and sperm are combined to create embryos that boost pregnancy chances. This procedure might be emotionally difficult but with expert assistance, you will be able to manage it effectively.
- Initially, the patient is given hormonal medications or injections to increase the egg count.
- Egg retrieval is performed by taking them out from the ovaries through a thin needle.
- Sperm and eggs are combined which result in embryo development
- Choosing healthy embryos to transfer them back to the women’s reproductive tract.
The success rate of treatment drops with age. But, Why so? Naturally, fertility declines as you age which affects the total count and quality of eggs. This is the reason, it is suggested for the women to get the treatment at an early age to boost the chances of conception.
Who are suitable candidates for IVF?
- Very low male sperm count or low motility
- Few eggs and poor egg vitality
- Absence of ovulation
- Advanced endometriosis
- A partner with a history of a vasectomy
- Blocked fallopian tubes from scarring or tubal ligation
IVF success rate is high as compared to other fertility treatment options. The doctor will prepare a customized treatment plan which improves your chances of conception.
If you are facing problems conceiving, then book your initial consultation with us. The doctor will diagnose the reason for infertility and suggest what treatment plan you need to get to boost your chances of conception.