Medical Tourism

Best IVF Centre In Jalandhar

Home / Best IVF Centre In Jalandhar

Changing Healthcare Offering Better Results

IVF Centre In Jalandhar: Dr Sumita Sofat Hospital (Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre) is one of the leading centers for IVF treatment in Jalandhar. we offer treatment with innovative methods, integrity, medical and technical excellence, tailor-made services and a burning desire to serve the patient with the most feasible treatment option.

Sofat center, led by Dr. Sumita Sofat, has experience of more than 2 decades in curing the infertility problems of the couples. It is the best IVF clinic in Jalandhar that has pride in giving more than 1,00,000 successful pregnancies through IVF and ICSI.

What Is Procedure Of Sofat IVF Treatment In Jalandhar?

In-Vitro –fertilization (IVF) is the revolutionary procedure for helping the infertile couples to get their dream of baby comes true.

We provide the treatment by ensuring the quality of treatment with the most feasibility of results. Before the treatment couples are asked several questions related to their infertility problem, medical history, past IVF cycle (if taken) and the entire information is transferred into informative records that help the experts to interpret the information and utilize it for the treatment. Even the provided information is kept confidential.

After evaluating the problem and the reason for it, patient’s eligibility for the IVF treatment is evaluated and then after complete counseling Dr. Sumita Sofat initiate the treatment.

Treatment get started with the ovulation induction in the females in which drugs and injections are induced to ovulate for the release of best quality eggs.

In the next step female eggs are removed from the uterus under the anesthesia. Then male sperms are taken from the partner and missed it with the female eggs to ensure the fertilization of eggs.

After collecting male sperms and female eggs both are kept together in the cultured dish of lab in which conditions are controlled with the Em cell closed chamber to prevent the egg and its fertilization

After fertilization the embryo is transferred to the womb of female and the one IVF cycle get completed with this step.

Sofat IVF center in Jalandhar provide the treatment with utmost care and innovative methods to ensure the successful pregnancy.

FAQ - IVF Treatment

Just like any other medical procedure, the success of IVF can not be guaranteed as several factors influence its success. The optimal number suggested by the doctor is 1 to 3 rounds. However, if none of the three rounds helps you get pregnant, then you can go for further rounds. For this, you should consult with an expert IVF specialist and accordingly go further with the treatment.

Both IVF and IUI treatments help couples to get pregnant. However, they differ from one another. IVF stands for In-vitro Fertilization and IUI stands for Intrauterine Insemination. In IVF, a male’s sperm and a female’s eggs are fertilized in the laboratory (or, in other words, outside the body). This fertilization results in the development of the embryo, which is kept in laboratory settings until day 5 of development (also called the blastocyst stage). Then, the doctor suggests the optimal day for embryo transfer.

The process of IUI is different from IVF. In this, sperm is collected from the male and processed in the laboratory. After this, it is directly transferred into the uterus (or uterine cavity).

To increase the chances of a pregnancy, in some IVF cycles, more than one embryo can be transferred inside the uterus. It can sometimes result in the development of multiple embryos, which leads to a multifetal pregnancy. However, this is not always the case. As per research, when multiple embryos or three embryos are transferred, there is a 75% chance that it will result in the development of a single child only. And there is a 20% and 5% chance that embryos will develop into twins or triplets, respectively.

Different factors can cause the IVF cycle to fail. If you go for a new round of ovarian stimulation, then it is suggested to have a fap of at least 2 months. However, if you are using frozen eggs or frozen embryos that are preserved from a previous cycle, then a gap of 1 month is sufficient.

IVF is not a one-day treatment; rather, it is a series of procedures. It takes 6 to 8 weeks for a typical IVF cycle. This process includes everything ranging from consultation, ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, and fertilization to embryo transfer and pregnancy tests. However, each patient has a different history, and their response to treatment might differ from one another. You should brace yourself, be mentally prepared and trust the process as well as the doctor.

In the majority of cases, IVF is successful, although sometimes, due to several factors, IVF can also fail. Though failing once does not mean it will not be successful the next time, you can consult your doctor and identify the reason for IVF failure. Some of the reasons that lead to IVF failure are female age, embryo quality, ovarian response, lifestyle, implantation issues and chromosomal abnormalities. To prevent IVF failure, doctors can perform assessments and tests such as immune testing, karyotyping, infection screening, assessment of uterine cavity and sperm assessment.