Did you know that a woman’s age is somewhat related to her fertility? Yes, it is true. This blog will talk about how age defines fertility in women and the pros and cons of women getting pregnant in their 20s and 30s, and 40s. If you find it hard to conceive a child naturally, you can seek help from the Low Cost Test Tube Baby Centre in Punjab.
Age And Female Fertility
If you undergo IVF treatment at our clinic, you will see the Best IVF Results in Punjab. However, it is impossible to naturally give birth to a child after 35, as there have been cases for such.
Let us now look at the pros and cons of getting pregnant at a specific period of time.
Fertility In Your 20s
Pros of getting pregnant in your 20s
- According to the doctors, this is indeed one of the best times to get pregnant as you are in your biological prime. The suggested age for peak fertility is 24, according to many experts.
- Women in their 20s have eggs that are less susceptible to genetic abnormalities, leading to birth defects.
Cons of getting pregnant in your 20s
- The biggest drawback is financial instability at such a young age.
- It could lead to a burden in your life and affect your career decisions.
- You are not ready to become a parent and want to enjoy your freedom. You might be interested in experiencing life with your partner.
Fertility In Your 30s
Pros of getting pregnant in your 30s
- It is the perfect time to get pregnant because of better financial stability. You and your partner are well settled and will be able to support a child.
- You have a high energy level and even strength to undergo the labor pain.
- You have enjoyed your 20s and now want to start a new family and become a parent.
Cons of getting pregnant in your 30s
- Getting pregnant after the age of 35 might increase the chances of abnormalities such as down syndrome in the baby.
- The fertility rate drops significantly after the age of 35; that is why it might take you a year at least to conceive a child.
- You will face a higher risk of having a miscarriage after the 30s.
Fertility In Your 40s
Pros of getting pregnant in your 40s
- You are more financially secure with a well-established career.
- You are typically more relaxed, confident, and economically secure as a parent.
Cons of getting pregnant in your 40s
- You will face a lot of difficulty in conceiving a child naturally.
- The quality of eggs drops a lot in the 40s, which increases the risk of having birth defects in babies.
- You are at higher risk of suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, placental problems, and many more.