Like breathing, Ovulation is the normal functioning of the body which happens automatically. It is something which you do not talk about or think about, till the time it is not happening. Many couples are planning to conceive for months but they are not getting a positive pregnancy test. Ideally, you need to get in touch with the best IVF doctor for proper checkups, and then you can get the best treatment plan. If you are facing fertility issues then visit the best IVF centre in Punjab.
What about Ovulatory Disorders?
For women who are not ovulating normally, the main cause is that the ovary is not getting the timing signals to mature and release the egg every month. The pituitary gland, at the brain base, created hormones which include:
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Both of these hormones are a great choice in managing the ovaries. You should not be disheartened if you don’t have an understanding of conception and ovulation. Make sure to visit the best IVF centre.
If ovulation is not happening normally, then there is a timed-way that the pituitary gland and ovaries are not communicating correctly. Ovulatory disorders can break into 2 different categories which include:
- Anovulation – where no ovulation happens
- Oligo-ovulation – where ovulation happens irregularly.
What Are the Symptoms of Anovulation?
- During a menstrual cycle when the egg is not released from the ovaries and this is known as anovulation. Ovulation occurs around 2 weeks before the menstrual cycle. If the woman has ovulation issues they can have irregular cycles which means it includes light periods with less bleeding or heavy ones which comes with heavy flow. If your menstrual cycle is not proper or you are having these symptoms then it is essential to get in touch with the doctor and get the best fertility treatment from the professionals & skilled health experts.
- Additional symptoms are having a short cycle which is less than 21 days or a long cycle which is more than 35 days which can result in ovulation problems.
- PCOS symptoms are different but there are additional symptoms like acne, weight gain, bleeding between periods, and unwanted hair growth.
Fertility Treatment For Ovulation Issues
Most females with ovulatory issues will have their treatment from OB/GYN. The doctor will give you oral drugs like clomiphene and this is known as Siphene or Clomid. The medications are made to increase the LH and FSH levels in the pituitary gland that signals the ovaries to produce follicles and ovulation can occur.
Consulting the Medical Expert
To know more about the treatment plan, make sure to get in touch with the fertility expert. Different studies have shown that women can get clomiphene and this results in normal ovulation and they may conceive within 3 to 6 treatment cycles.