There are many couples in this time and era who suffer from infertility. Earlier, getting proper treatment for infertility was not easy, but with time and medical advancement, the doctors can treat their infertility.
One Of the most common and famous infertility treatments is IVF (In vitro fertilization) in the Best Test Tube Baby Centre in Ludhiana.
In this blog, we will be reading about some of the causes and symptoms of infertility and how you can treat them.
So without any further, let’s get into it.
Infertility In Both Men And Women
Both men and women have infertility. This is why it is necessary for the doctor to diagnose the real cause of infertility to treat it accordingly. In case the male does not have an adequate amount of sperm, then the doctor would suggest they undergo a remedy in a Low Sperm Count Treatment Centre. On the other hand, if it’s the female who is suffering from infertility, then the scenario will be different, and the doctor would ask them to undergo IVF treatment.
Causes Of Infertility In Men
Let us now delve into the causes of infertility in men to get a proper understanding of what is causing them difficulty in conceiving a child naturally.
Given below are the reasons behind infertility in men.
Semen and sperm
Semen is a milky fluid that a man relays from his penis at the time of orgasm. Semen basically consists of sperm and fluid. The fluid that you notice comes from the seminal vessels, the prostate gland, and some other sex glands.
Whereas the testicles are responsible for producing the sperm.
At the time of the organs, when the man releases the semen from the penis, the seminal fluid or the semen helps the sperm to transport towards the eggs.
These are some of the following problems which are possible with the sperm that can cause infertility in men.
- Low sperm count: in this condition, the man ejaculates very low amounts of sperm. The doctors consider the sperm count that is under 15 million to be low.
- Low sperm mobility (motility): in this condition, the sperm cannot swim and reach the egg easily.
- Abnormal sperm: in this problem, the doctor notices some abnormality in the sperm as they are an unusual shape. This makes it so much more challenging for them to move and fertilize the egg.
Causes of Female Infertility
Now we will be talking about female infertility treatment in Punjab.
Risk factors of infertility
- Age: it plays a significant role in dictating infertility as. The women cross the reproductive age that is 20 to 35; it becomes harder for them to conceive.
- Smoking: increases the risk of infertility significantly in both men and women. Also, smoking at the time of pregnancy increases the risk of pregnancy loss or miscarriage.
- Exercise: not doing an adequate amount of workouts and working out too much can both affect fertility.