IVF is a procedure which spells hope for many women with fertility issues. The treatment requires a lot of physical effort, mental stress, and financial burden. The chances of its success depend primarily on the doctor you choose.
In this post, we are paving your way for finding the perfect doctor for your treatment:
- Consult different medical forums for knowing the details of the IVF doctors in your city.
- Consult family, friends who have been engaged in the same line of treatment or they know someone who has.
- The level of treatment you will receive depends directly on the professional qualification of the doctor. So take that into consideration.
- Keep a tab on all the information related to the doctor. You can find out the success rate of the clinic and the achievements of the doctor. The figures will help you in comparing the various IVF experts and deciding on the one you want to choose.
- Go through the experience of the specialist and the feedbacks available regarding him. You have to choose the best one among the many professionals available.
- Ensure that you are satisfied with the specialist as you will have to deal with him till you have your baby.
- Work out the financial details. You may need to review your payment plans and medical insurance to make sure that everything is in place so that you do not have any financial difficulties later.
What are the qualities of a good in-vitro fertilization doctor?
You will need an experienced and qualified doctor to treat you. The Sofat clinic provides you with one of the Best Gynaecologist In Punjab.
Primarily, doctors should have five qualities specified below. So observe well before you make the final choice:
- Vast knowledge –The IVF doctor you choose must be abreast of the latest information in the medical world. He must be well aware of all the causes and treatments on infertility. Look carefully at his board display which has all his certifications. You can also look at his credentials for judging his knowledge. It is also recommended that you find out about his affiliation with the hospital and the ratings of the hospital. The hospital must have good ratings and be suitable for your needs.
- Two-way communication
The doctor must be willing to listen to your wishes and concerns. He or she must make efforts to make you comfortable and make a customized treatment plan for you. He should discuss the basics of the treatment with you. He must throw light on the signs of ovulation, the right time for you to conceive, and the dietary and lifestyle changes you should incorporate for the treatment.
- Value of your time –The doctor must neither keep you waiting for hours nor turn you out in a jiffy to attend the next patient.
- Availability –Check if the doctor will be available during emergency conditions. You must make arrangement for having another doctor in the team to attend you if he is unavailable.
- Cordial – You must be comfortable with the doctor. The comfort factor may be underrated but it goes on to indicate how personally involved the doctor is with you.