Are you struggling to get information about secondary infertility?
Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre: No doubt, it is obvious to think about what went wrong the second time as you conceived easily earlier. People are not aware that secondary infertility is a very common problem.
What are the reasons behind the secondary infertility?
Sometimes trying to conceive can make it harder or the complication that occurred in the first pregnancy might be the reason. But, as we have said the reasons are the same which can impact your fertility. Some of the prominent causes we have mentioned below for your understanding:
- Low sperm count
- Drug, alcohol, medication use
- Other uterine, tubal, or ovulation problem
- Testosterone supplements
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Uterine fibroids
- Low ovarian reserve
If you are trying to conceive but infertility issue is diagnosed then you should visit our best IVF Center in Punjab and meet our fertility doctor to get all the answers to your problems. The doctor will examine your condition and according to that treatment plan will be given to you.
When is the right to visit the doctor?
People wonder when they should seek medical advice. In that case, your age is an important factor.
- If the women are younger than 35 then you can try for 6 months to one year before seeking the help of the doctor. In case after one year, you are not able to conceive then you need to talk to the doctor.
- If the women are older than 35 then try for 6 months but do not wait for more than that to seek help from the fertility doctor.
- Women over the age of 40, need to get the treatment right away. The fertility level takes a deep slope after the age of 35, so you need to get help at the right time. This will also improve the success rate of the treatment.
The treatment step for IVF is the same as that of primary infertility, it’s just the treatment plan will be made according to your condition.
Is there anything I can do about secondary Infertility?
- You need to keep in mind the ovulation is on point and keeping track of everything so that you can plan everything properly.
- Your lifestyle choices can also make a lot of difference. You need to start eating the right type of food to conceive successfully. Additionally, if you are into smoking or drinking alcohol then it will affect the egg quality and eventually, the fertility level will decline. Not only women, but men also have to keep a check on their lifestyle as sperm quality and movement can get affected. If you are not sure what to do then seek the help of the doctor and following their instructions can help you get pregnant.
- Additionally, your weight can also impact fertility chances. So, make your body weight is ideal when you are planning to conceive.