An Overview Of Treatments We Offer
Tests We Reccomend For Infertility Checkup
IUI Treatment Cost In India
Check IUI cost in India how much cost for IUI treatment. Its one of the most popular iui centre where affordable cost iui processed. To help couples conceive naturally in the comfort, a well-established method used by health professionals. The Stork offers an intermediate solution between sex without artificial intervention and assisted in clinical treatments, such as intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF) or clomiphene.
As health professionals, we want to support our customers to the foundation of a family, as this journey is lonely and stressful. The cervical cap insemination, for example, is an original and viable approach that we can offer them.
Marriage of Science and Innovation, the Stork system is an inexpensive device counter, based on cervicale. established technique of insemination cloak It is a primary care solution, before moving to more expensive treatments help to conception. insemination by cervical cap has a success rate observed between 10% and 20%, compared to 8 of IUI which is between 15% and 20% . The Stork is well suited for couples with difficulties conceiving, such as insufficient sperm count, low sperm motility, an unfavorable
|I.U.I Cost||Embryo Prevent||Frozen Embryo Transfer||Sperm Preserved||Donor Sperm|
|Rs 15000||Rs 25000 + 5000 (Every Year)||Rs 25000 ivf||Rs 5000||Rs 10000|
BASIC WORK-UP OF INFERTILE COUPLE
ONE STOP FERTILITY DIAGNOSTICS
MINIMALLY INVASIVE ULTRASOUND GUIDED PROCEDURES
DIAGNOSTIC & OPERATIVE LAPAROSCOPY AND HYSTEROSCOPY.
HYSTEROSCOPIC TUBAL CANNULATION
RECURRENT PREGNANCY LOSS CLINIC
FALLOPIAN TUBE RECANALIZATION
The IVF/ICSI lab has world class infrastructure which includes modular lab, Modular operation theatre and AHU unit with class 100 environment and photoactinic filter for highly sterile environment. Also we brought techniques such as laser hatching for first time in Punjab. With all these advancements Treatments in our hospital is first of its kind in North India.
Besides being the first IVF/ICSI modular lab in Punjab it is equipped with 2 world class Hera cell incubators, mink trigas incubators, 3 laminar airflow units. Nikon and Olympus trinocular stereo-zoom microscopes, Nikon inverted microscope along with Narishige micro-manipulator with CCTV camera and monitor with the facility for the patient and trainee doctor to see what is happening in the lab.
The IVF/ICSI lab is managed by a trained & full-time embryologist. That is why we do not do IVF/ICSI in batches.
IUI Treatment LAB –
We have a separate andrology lab where all semen manipulation procedure are done. All semen samples are prepared for IUI treatment by trained embryologist.
EGG/EMBRYO BANK –
For patients who have premature ovarian failure and who cannot produce their own eggs.
SEMEN BANK –
For patients who cannot give their semen samples offer and when the males can come only once (Especially Useful for NRI patients). Semen bank is also useful for Azoospermia men.
The hospital has cryofreezing unit where:
- Semen samples of patients can be stored.
- If male patient has difficulty in giving semen sample repeatedly, then the sample is taken once and frozen for further use.
- If the husband lives abroad and can’t come again and again the semen is cry frozen for further use.
- All the spare embryos/eggs of patient undergoing IVF/ICSI are frozen for further treatment.
- This also minimizes the cost for further IVF/ICSI cycles.
- Donor semen is also frozen for azoospermia male patients.
World Class Training Centre
Our hospital has world class training centre, first in Punjab where candidates from across the world can come for training. Various training program being offered are:
- techniques forSemen handling and sperm preparation IUI.
- Ovulation monitoring by trans-vaginal sonography and ovulation induction.
- Training in Oocyte retrieval for IVF/ICSI Treatment.
- Embrylogy course.
- Specialized training program for IUI and cryofreezing.
SURGICAL SPERM RETRIEVAL –
(MESA / TESA / TESE) useful in ICSI for Azospermic males.
IVF Treatment is a method of assisted reproduction in which the men’s sperm and the women’s egg are combined in a laboratory dish where fertilization occurs and the resulting embryo is transferred in the women’s uterus
The steps in IVF are –
- Collection of egg
- Obtaining the Sperms
- Putting sperms and Egg together
- Transferring the embryos in the uterus.
A complete IVF cycle at our clinic consists of all medical procedures including test, scans, egg pickup and embryo transfer treatment
What Is IVF Treatment (In-Vitro Fertilization And Embryo Transfer)
A boon for azospermic men.
- Nill sperms (Azoospermia)
- Very poor sperm morphology
- Having previous IVF with no success.
- Nill sperms or Azoospermia we can recover sperms from the testes (Using TESA or testicular sperms aspiration) or the epididymis using PESA (Percutanecous epididymal sperm aspiration). We started our ICSI programme in 2000 and have success rate which is comparable to the best units in the world. In ICSI all steps are like IVF except that each egg is injected with a single sperm with special machine called micromanipulator.